Thursday, 7 May 2009

Following other blogs

I follow other blogs for a number of reasons.

I follow personal blogs written by friends who are are far flung parts of the globe, it's a great way to keep in touch with what they are up to.

Within the craftsphere, I follow a variety of blogs.

Some of the blogs I follow find great handmade products and I enjoy browsing them to find items I otherwise would not have found. Other blogs I just find witty and I visit them for their pure entertainment value.

The blogs that I read with greatest interest are the blogs which provide information that is of value to my business. I will feature a number of these great blogs over the next few weeks, but first of all I want to share with you a blog post by Laura Cameron. Laura has just posted a list of eight blogs she visits regularly which she finds inspirational. Some of these blogs are ones I visit regularly, some are new to me and I'm delighted Laura pointed them out. Here is the link to her blog post.

http://laurascreativeadventures.blogspot.com/2009/05/eight-fabulous-blogs.html

Happy reading!!

Ali x

8 comments:

niftyknits said...

I'm guesing I don't quite fit into "very useful" category ;-) my blog today is about bulldogs in fancy dress LOL

ali bali jewellery said...

LOL Nifty, your blog is definately in the entertaining bracket!!!

Laura Cameron said...

Thanks for the link back Ali, glad you found the list interesting!

rachellucie said...

thanks Ali, what a great list to share around. lots of relevant stuff for me too.

http://rachelluciejewellerydesigns.blogpsot.com

Hakkımda said...

Hi Ali,
I am EGDONE_NESLİN from Turkey. I have also a blog in Turkish. But I will try to write new posts in english. I love my blog:)Yours is also nice. Lol...

Midnightcoiler said...

Thanks for the blog link to other blogs, Ali! The topics look interesting. Will read them all.

Waterrose said...

Thanks for the link to Laura's blog. I also read some of those..and other's are new to me.

Magriet said...

Thank you for sharing Ali! I have a lot of reading to do...